Sorry it has been a couple of days since I've blogged, work was crazy for a few days and yesterday I was sick little gal--my sinuses were so packed with yuck that I had to go see the Dr. Drugs are the best thing E V E R! I'm finally draining again and I no longer want to drill a hole in my face and drain it that way. (it really was becoming an option, I even looked at drill bits to see what size would be the best one--LOL)

So, I went to my therapist appt on Tuesday, I printed and brought along my post from the other day... She found it very interesting. "she could see what my 'issue' was"
The phrase "I hate that girl" said it all to her, that I've got some inner girl that allows these feelings to push outward and make me feel so bad. It sounds like a lot of fluff, but her words and the exercises that we did really did help. I don't think we have even scratched the surface of my deep seeded issues, things came out of my mouth that I didn't even know bothered me--there is a lot festering under the surface and I need to keep shaking things up to let it all out.
So, with that and my weight loss decreasing every week, I need to regroup and refocus. I've strayed too far from the big picture. Time to pull in support from my friends, dig in deep and keep working on this new lifestyle. I appreciate your continued support and words of encouragement, they mean more than I can explain.

Here is to being a continued loser!